1. UMAS MAX-15 Oil Expeller is all steel fabricated for perfect alignment and stability.
2. The covers for the MAX-15 Oil Expeller are made of Carbon Steel to provide protection from oil splash and vapour etc.
3. The vertically hinged single chamber opens on a vertical axis which facilitate easy cleaning of the press.
4. The vertical hinged chamber is designed for easy relining of cage bars.
5. The special design chamber allows the feed directly into the chamber.
6. The chamber design also allows material to be removed from the chamber during power cut or whenever required.
7. The Cast Steel Chamber ensures maximum strength and perfect alignment.
8. The Main Worm Shaft of the MAX-15 Oil Expeller is made of special Alloy Steel and can withstand heavy torque.
9. The Shaft can be easily withdrawn without disturbing the gear box.
10. The Main Worm Shaft of MAX-15 Oil Expeller is water cooled.
11. MAX-15 Oil Expeller includes heavy duty Bonfiglioli ( Italian ) / other renowned make triple helical reduction gear box. The drive housing is oil tight and dust proof. This reduces electrical load and noise. There is a huge saving in the electricity bill.
12. The Gears and Pinions for Gear Box are made of special Alloy Steel and run on anti-friction bearings. The teeth are polished for smooth running.
13. Max 15 oil expeller can also be supplied with our own manufactured double reduction External Gear Box.
14. Level Indicator is provided to check the level of oil in the gear box.
15. Heavy Duty Roller and Ball Bearings ensure smooth and noiseless operation.
16. The Thrust Bearing Assembly is provided between the feed body and gear box ensuring that the Main Thrust Bearing is away from the Discharge Body and hence away from heat and dust.
17. The worms, collars, cone point, discharge ring and sliding ring are hard faced to ensure longer life and less wear and tear.
18. The Cage Bars are made of special Alloy Steel duly case hardened for longer life.
19. The thickness of the cake is controlled by manually operated hand wheel. As such the cake thickness as well as the pressure inside the chamber can be regulated by simply turning the hand wheel while the machine is in operation or stationery.
20. Stainless Steel Force Feeder is also provided with a separate Gear Box and Motor.
21. UMAS also provides Variable Frequency Drive for the Main Expeller Motor which can handle high starting torque and eliminates the use of multiple pulleys. This also adds to the efficiency as the machine can run on the most effective RPM. ( Optional )
22. Multistage vertical stack Cooker / Kettle is of 3 Stage which ensures efficient cooking and conditioning.
23. Agitators are provided to prevent the seed from burning.
24. Cast Steel Valves of Repute Company are provided along with steam traps for conservation of steam.
25. Pressure Gauge and Temperature Gauge are also provided.
26. There is provision in bottom compartment for addition of moisture.
27. The cooker runs on a separate Bonfiglioli ( Italian )/ other renowned make gear box